What a difference one day makes! It's so pretty outside! Cool but pretty! I of course didn't post pictures of the album. I didn't even take those pictures yet.
We slept in til 9. I made belgian waffles and we ate while we read the paper. Patrick headed back to bed, and we headed to the commissary.
I know now why we get up early to go to the commissary. Later in the day is just too busy. Old ladies poking along, young couples necking in the aisles, YES I said that, Kids racing all over. I can't believe how much people like to neck in the grocery store. I mean come on, does macaroni turn you on? Every week it's someone! HMMMMM! Gives me ideas, I may have to try!
So with half a pretty day over with already, I need to get moving. I hate cleaning bathrooms, but I can put it off no longer. Off to clean, and then I'm going to think of something really big to reward myself with for cleaning bathrooms. Maybe those Mallomars that just fell into the cart.....yeah, those and the Sports Illustrated with Brett Favre on the cover in the snow....now THAT is enough to turn anyone on anywhere...
I have bathrooms to clean! Bye!
:J







