Thursday, January 24, 2008

I can smell the Weekend!

Hump day is over and I hope now it's a fast downslide to the weekend. Yesterday dragged on forever it seemed. Maybe because things slightly slowed down at work. Just slightly.
I'm looking forward to a day of me time on Saturday. Hubby is heading to the Senior Bowl game in Mobile with his coachie friends. I could of went but Nah! he needs "coachie time".
My kitchen floor is almost repaired. The two underlayments are down, as is the cushioning that goes under the laminate. Tonite the laminate goes down. Then my kitchen will be good again!
What project shall we do next? LOL!
Printed pictures last night for the FAMILY album I've been working on. This album I'm keeping. I have got to start keeping some of these books for me, instead of giving them all away!
I'm off to work. Have a wondermous day!

:J