I'll have to post pics later on, but all weekend has been blustery to say the least. I'm staying at the the Springhill Suites by Marriott on Pensacola Beach for an Unforgettable Weelend Crop. Unforgettable is the store, but also it's been an Unforgettable Weekend!
I don't think it's gotten above 40 all day. Not that it mattered, we stayed inside scrappin' and playin'. There was a brave family who took a dip in the heated outdoor pool while we all watched in amazement. It was blowing, cold and rainy, but they (2 young girls and their parents) ran right in an swam for about an hour!
I've gotten alot done, I'm on my 4th book I'm making. Just whippin' those babies out!
Having lots of fun, it seems like our side of the room is all sisters! We have two guys here all weekend giving massages. Matt & Ricky are staying busy. I've had a massage each evening and it sure has helped my shoulders.
Well, it's late here, I'm off to bed. Stay warm!
:J







