Four day weeks always seem longer than a regular week. I hope this one goes fast! I'm sure I will have many condolences from my co-workers about the game Sunday. Alot of people jumped on the Packers bandwagon, it's still unbelievable that they lost.
We are in the process of redoing a portion of our kitchen floor. Apparently the refridgerator leaked and unknowingly water seeped under our laminate flooring. Hubby has had to tear up the floor there and replace the underlayment and the laminate. What a mess! I'm just glad he is handy like that and we don't have to pay out big bucks to have it fixed! So for now I have a mess to live with. Uck!
It's not getting me out of having to cook tho!
I guess I'm off to the showers, to get ready for another day at work. We had a Pensacola winner of the lotto, but it wasn't us! Darn!
I guess you have to play to win!
:J







